In this new age of globalization, cross-cultural issues are increasingly becoming the center of attention in a variety of fields. Therefore, it is vital for both researchers and practitioners to continuously enhance and share their knowledge of their particular research areas and to embrace intercultural aspects in their everyday working lives.
The Cross-Cultural Management and Emerging Markets Centre at the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, School of Management in Steyr performs research activities for the study programme Global Sales and Marketing, addressing such cross-cultural topics.
In cooperation with the School of Informatics, Communications and Media in Hagenberg, the Cross- Cultural Conference 2013 is carried out to deal with Intercultural Perspectives in:
– Session A: Global Business and HR Management
– Session B: Information & Communication Technology
– Session C: Higher Education
- Veröffentlicht am Mittwoch 8. Mai 2013 von Shaker
- ISBN: 9783844018394
- 314 Seiten
- Genre: Gesellschaft, Politik, Sachbücher, Wirtschaft