How would you like to work for yourself in your own home? Sounds good right? The commute would be a breeze.
Starting a small business from home can mean minimum fuss and minimum start-up costs – so it’s no wonder that around 60% of new businesses are started from home. Whether you’re looking to go freelance, start a home-business full-time or a new venture on the side of your existing job, you need Starting a Home Business For Dummies. It includes tons of ideas for home businesses and gives you all the straight-talking advice you need to get up and running.
Inside you’ll find:
* Ideas for businesses that you can start easily from home
* Step-by-step guidance for getting your business off the ground
* The low-down on managing your money and taxes
* Tips for making technology and the web work for you
* Advice on how to attract and keep customers/clients
- Veröffentlicht am Freitag 22. November 2013 von John Wiley & Sons
- ISBN: 9781118737576
- 328 Seiten
- Genre: Betriebswirtschaft, Gesellschaft, Politik, Sachbücher, Unternehmen, Wirtschaft